Thursday, July 3, 2008

To drink or not to drink ??

I had aspirations of not drinking in the month of July ???? I changed them to not drinking from the 5th to the 19th ........ 1st off who can go to a concert with Heidi and Barry and not have a cocktail or two. Not me !! 2nd - I figure the 4th will require a beer or something.... so my plan now is to strart the no drinking on Sat. the 5th.....

Oh and the 19th - I need a beer or two the night before the race ~ it's tradition!! I've had a beer or two prior to any triathlon I've done so I can't change now.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You weren't going to drink for all of July? Had you planned to not drink after the race? Crazy girl! I fully support this new plan!

I'm also on board with drinking after you get back in celebration of all your hard work!