Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sat. Night 13 hrs to go !!!!!

I am officially freaking out...... it is amazing how much tension you can feel before one of these events. I can't even imagine how I am going to feel when I get up at 4am tomorrow to start this
journey......

Thanks so much to all of you who are watching me and rooting me on from near and far.
I can't ever begin to tell you how much I appreciate all of you and your encouragement.
Without you I would never had made it this far. I will do everything possible to cross that
finish line tomorrow evening and hope that if any of you aspire to do something you think is
impossible that you will just go do it !!!!

Pain in temporary. Pride is FOREVER !!!!!

1 comment:

Alaina said...

YAY Timra! Swim and bike are over! Now it's time for the run! I've been thinking of you all day and I'm still sending good energy your way!