Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well were here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeni, Al and I arrived at around 3pm today ..... easy drive from DC - good weather and
good conversation. Jenni tried to reassure the two of us....not sure about AL but it
didn't do a lot for me. I am so freaked out right now.

We made a nice dinner at our house tonight and just relaxed. It was nice but I am
wondering if I can sleep.... my nerves are all messed up !!

Anyway - I have posted a photo at registration and one of AL and I at the turn off
into Placid. When I saw that first sign it totally freaked me out !!!! I will try to update with
photos and anything good between now and Sunday. Less than 3 days to go ??????

1 comment:

clm750 said...

Timra,

You will rock, I just know it! Enjoy yourself and most of all have FUN!!!

Will watch on Sunday!

Smooches,
Carol